By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBO has a massive peak bandwidth advantage over PS4

Tagged!

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Oh boy...

Uhh, yeah....

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

bananaking21 said:
Cobretti2 said:
lol this is why I am sick of microsoft and sony fans. If they games weren't so great on their systems I wouldn't want to be associated with suck insecure people.

way to go to generalize, lets forget about all the WiiU has next gen graphics threads we had last year shall we.

so that is why....you are a nintendo fan....sheesh way to generalize man...you do realize that not even a 3% of people here in this site makes the whole gaming fans the world over.

bananaking21 said:
Cobretti2 said:
lol this is why I am sick of microsoft and sony fans. If they games weren't so great on their systems I wouldn't want to be associated with suck insecure people.

way to go to generalize, lets forget about all the WiiU has next gen graphics threads we had last year shall we.

This guy is right, in every single thread that talk about Xbox One capabilities you and others are posting shit like that. The first 2 or 3 pages are just stupid comments like that instead of actually talking about the topic.

If we listen to you, the only allowed thread should be the ones talking about the PS4 and its superiority. Anything else is prohibited or does not deserve the right to be talked about in this forums. Another thread talking possible capabilities of the Xbox One and who's the first to reply something like "not this again"... You :)

Honnestly other than being insecure I do not see why it should bother you that much!

DD_Bwest said:

Tagged!

kk now THAT anim. gif is really good :) I found a lot of them being so stupid but this one make me laugh, Kaz is AWESOME with his popcorn.

Around the Network

Hmmmmmmm. Your the first person to post this or similar theory in the last 20 or 30 minutes. I appreciate that you waited atleast a few minutes.

This will be my standard response for every console spec thread in the future.

Imaginedvl said:
bananaking21 said:
Cobretti2 said:

This guy is right, in every single thread that talk about Xbox One capabilities you and others are posting shit like that. The first 2 or 3 pages are just stupid comments like that instead of actually talking about the topic.

If we listen to you, the only allowed thread should be the ones talking about the PS4 and its superiority. Anything else is prohibited or does not deserve the right to be talked about in this forums. Another thread talking possible capabilities of the Xbox One and who's the first to reply something like "not this again"... You :)

Honnestly other than being insecure I do not see why it should bother you that much!

and yet you never learn, go make a thread about the PS4 sureriorty so we can finally talk important stuff on here. 

bananaking21 said:

OMG! another one of these damn threads?!!!

*im not saying the the OP fuck you or anyone. but i been waiting to use this gif for months!*

LOL, that's an AWESOME gif! I'd like to see you use it more, lol, even if it gets you banned. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Source? Unless its an ESRSM that the industry has never heard of before, you are misguided in assuming it is 100% efficient/ coherent with the GPU. I mean no expert on Neogaf or any forum for this matter apparently has the appropriate credentials to dissect xboxone so what makes you the exception, OP?

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz