By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Happy Wars unlocked for Everyone, Silver too!

Note: Happy Wars very much reminds me of the big raids in World of Warcraft.  They are fun, eveyone has a job to do, and masive play.  Tutorials included to teach you how to play.

Happy Wars unlocked for Xbox Live Silver members

No membership required to play free-to-play XBLA title until 20th September

The range of free-to-play titles is ever increasing on Xbox 360, with plenty of games all jumping at the bit for your attention and time, and for Gold subscribers can provide a wealth of entertainment for the cash-strapped gamer.

For the most part however, Silver subscribers are usually left out in the cold. That is until this week when free-to-play XBLA title Happy Wars is having a Silver week, allowing friends and family who don't have a subscription to join in on the game. As announced on the PlayXBLA blog, from now until the 20th September, anyone can download and play Happy Wars from the marketplace whether they have a Gold account or not.

Happy Wars is just one of the many free games currently available on Xbox Live - don't forget that today is also the last day to pick up your free copy of Magic 2013 on the Games with Gold promotion before the offer changes to Rainbow Six tomorrow. Will you be taking advantage of the free Silver week for Happy Wars?
Ben Borthwick  Contributor
http://www.oxm.co.uk/62328/happy-wars-unlocked-for-xbox-live-silver-members/

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Interesting...though I'd prefer if this was the general rule of free to play games.

Wright said:

Interesting...though I'd prefer if this was the general rule of free to play games.

Perhaps it will be in the future.  But live does have it's privileges.

Many, many of them.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Fiver more Days! Good till September 20th, 2013

Tell me a funny joke!

They should just leave it out there to get some critical mass in the game.

Around the Network

Awesome!