By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE: Power struggle: the real differences between PS4 and Xbox One performance

BHR-3 said:
you think its bad now seeing multiple and duplicate threads on this subject the last few weeks, wait till Dec if there really is a noticeable difference between these two consoles with 3rd party SW its really gonna get "bananas" in here

Around the Network

If you build the provocative thread then the defensive ones will come, even if it's for the third time.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

bananaking21 said:

another one of these threads? oh come on, this needs to end

2 more months of this

^ Epic post with the architect, mate lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Ponyless said:
bananaking21 said:

another one of these threads? oh come on, this needs to end

2 more months of this

you mean years

Around the Network

You guys ever see those youtube videos where they compare a iPad and a Nexus or an Android phone to an iPhone? They show you how fast the apps load, the download speeds and everything but, when the video is over, the differences are ultimately negligable (as far as power is concerned. Software support is another issue). Something tells me that's what we're going to see with PS4 vs Xbox One. People will scrutinize to find that one console does something two seconds faster than the other but 90% of the customers won't see any differences at all.

bananaking21 said:
you mean years

attaboy said:
You guys ever see those youtube videos where they compare a iPad and a Nexus or an Android phone to an iPhone? They show you how fast the apps load, the download speeds and everything but, when the video is over, the differences are ultimately negligable (as far as power is concerned. Software support is another issue). Something tells me that's what we're going to see with PS4 vs Xbox One. People will scrutinize to find that one console does something two seconds faster than the other but 90% of the customers won't see any differences at all.

i disagree.

9087 said:
attaboy said:

i disagree.

Yay!