By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
okr said:
@makingmusic476:

Weel, it makes sense in my case, I think. I'm a member of ioi's brilliant site since last may and fascinated of its content and its discussiond every day, but I started posting only today. fkusumot and dsdoverpsp convinced me...

And yes, Hobbes is great. IMO he's the best character in the best US comic ever created (the drawings, the humour and the depth are amazing).

BTW: How do you quote a post?

Under each post, there is a button that says "quote".  Click that to quote the post above it. :)

And I agree, Calvin & Hobbes is easily the best comic strip of all time.  

About being shy, I always figured that the anonymity of the internet allowed people to be a bit more open.  But, to each his own.  Hopefully you'll stick around and post a bit more often. :)

Around the Network
okr said:
@makingmusic476:

Weel, it makes sense in my case, I think. I'm a member of ioi's brilliant site since last may and fascinated of its content and its discussiond every day, but I started posting only today. fkusumot and dsdoverpsp convinced me...

fkusumot is in your friends list twice, how did that happen?  Also good taste in PC games, if you haven't already played Baldur's Gate 2 you should, it's 10 times better than the first one.

Calvin and Hobbes rocks.

No i'm not shy. And why should anyone be here? It's the freaking internet people, anonymity and all.. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

makingmusic476 said:
okr said:
@makingmusic476:

And yes, Hobbes is great. IMO he's the best character in the best US comic ever created (the drawings, the humour and the depth are amazing).

BTW: How do you quote a post?

Under each post, there is a button that says "quote". Click that to quote the post above it. :)

And I agree, Calvin & Hobbes is easily the best comic strip of all time.

About being shy, I always figured that the anonymity of the internet allowed people to be a bit more open. But, to each his own. Hopefully you'll stick around and post a bit more often. :)

Thank you, how could I miss this. BTW: Your avatar is great, as well.

not on the internet no, but with people i tend to be quite reserved. i'm also very self conscious

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
okr said:
@makingmusic476:

fkusumot is in your friends list twice, how did that happen?  Also good taste in PC games, if you haven't already played Baldur's Gate 2 you should, it's 10 times better than the first one.

Must have been some technical reason. Or my stupidity... 

I sometimes have poblems with Safari on this site. Took me ages to find out that I can't upload any pictures with this browser. Had to switch to Mozilla to upload an avatar and some screenshots to the game database.

Anyway: Thank you for making me aware. I thought, I'm the only one seeing him double in my profile due to Safari. He's a good and original guy but that was a bit more affection than necessary. Fixed.

I used to be, but then I worked retail for 2 years. Cured that pretty quick.

haha, god no, i'm the kind of guy who dances on the bar in pubs, you know the one everyone who doesn't know you thinks "what a d*ckhead"

PDF said:
I am opposite of most people. Shy with one on one converstations and not in crowds

same here. A large group really helps the words flow.  

makingmusic476 said:

I wouldn't say I'm shy, just overly self-conscious. In large crowds, I tend not to talk as much, but in one on one situations I'm usually fine.

Same here. Although when I'm drunk I'm usually the most talkitive person at the party.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music