By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Franchises you want back.

Classic Crash Bandicoot
Classic Spyro
Crash Team Racing (better than mario kart!)

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

Freespace
Knights of the Old Republic
Descent
Baldur's Gate
Planescape
Diablo
Bushido Blade
Shadowrun (as an RPG, Fuck You Microsoft for making it just a multiplayer shooter)

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

weezy said:
@elgefe02 great call on Lufia

Also a real Secret of Mana type game..WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU SQUARE DO YOU NEED IDIOTS LIKE ME, WORKING FOR YOU TO SHOW YOU THE WAY. FUCK

Indeed, that was a great call on Lufia.

I remember loving the Aerobiz games when I was a kid. Not sure if I'd like a new game but I am kinda interested in playing it again to see if I'd like it. Also Metal Marines and Vagrant Story.

chrono series
it will come back

diablo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Star Fox. Made by Nintendo.

@kirby007
I haven't played Diablo in ages, I'm now going to have to dig out my Paladin save and inflict Holy Thorns on everybody. And yes, a new game would be cool, as long as they don't fuck about and change it to first/third person, point and click is the only way to play.

also it would be pretty cool if there was a new power stone

Ogre Battle.

ameratsu said:

Dark Cloud

longshot, but AeroBiz would be sweet

I think you are the first person i've ever heard of who has also played the Aerobiz games.