By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*walks away like a true gentleman but accidentally trips over a rock :P

Around the Network
psrock said:
i was 12.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

psrock said:
i was 12.

Looks like me and you are on the same level then

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

looks like u r both STUPID WITH A CAPITAL S

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

no

hello how are you.

Around the Network

lol dammit i was 15 u guys win lol

I love My Ps3

I am still a virgin. Almost lost it about a month ago, but I said no.

WessleWoggle said:
HALOOOOOOOO said:
WessleWoggle said:
Snesboy said:
chasmatic12 said:
gera4390 said:
I've never seen a vagina. I have rubbed like 2 but never seen them actually :S I mean a real live vagina.

This is the funniest comment ever written on this site.

Ditto.

I've seen 2 but never touched one. Sad me.

I had the chance to have sex with my friend Katie when we ran away from home togther when we were like 10. She wanted to have sex but I said we were too young, because I though she would laugh at my 3 inch prepubesant penis.

I wish I was as horny then as I am now, I wouldn't have cared.

Yeah man, I totally believe that... although it could have happened. Doubtful though.

But anyways, a virgin I am too.

It's true. I've seen two vaginas. They were sisters too!

One of them was prepubesant, so she had no pubic hair. The other was just starting to mature, she had mosquito bite boobs and red pubic hair. I remember both moments very clearly. The first, we were all in a dark room late and night, and me, her younger brother, and older sister, convinced her to take her pants and panties off. She showed us her vagina and spread it open. The second time, we were in thick bushes. The older sister showed this time. Her pussy was a lot bigger looking...

I think both times were on dares... Other molestation by these two girls I remember is french kissing the older one, and one time they made me get naked so they could see.

The younger sister(older than me though) threatened to tell what we were all doing... We peer pressured her out of it though. Hmm, I wonder if their younger brother is mentally scarred from seeing his sisters pussies?

I have no sisters so I wouldn't know.

This thread is screwed up.

Yes. I'll do it when I find the right person.

Formação do indíviduo, transformação da sociedade.

DanielD said:

Yes. I'll do it when I find the right person.

Smart man.  I regret my first time.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)