By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The thread is certainly epic ^^

Around the Network

gera4390 said:
I've never seen a vagina. I have rubbed like 2 but never seen them actually :S I mean a real live vagina.

This is the funniest comment ever written on this site.

no i'm not. The source can confirm this.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

~flame said:

lol

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
~flame said:

lol

Tell us... what did he do to you... did he *shock* rape you? 

Just kidding of course.

And since I haven't posted in this thread in over 7 months I'll update!

Yes still a virgin (of my own choice, I mean technically I could have lost it when I was 12, next time was probably like 15 if I remember right, then 18-20 a lot of chances, but it's a choice =P)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

unfortunalty....

gotten a lot of handjobs though...(WOAH that was graphic)

im still not and I got laid last night (WOOT!)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I am still not a virgin but if I don't get laid again soon I'll have to declare myself as a reborn virgin or something.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

ssj12 said:
im still not and I got laid last night (WOOT!)

Pix or it didn't hap... oh shit I (nor anyone else) wants to see that, nvm people move along!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000