By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well boys and girls.... I made a promiss that I will do it this year and I did... and I have to say I sucked sooooo hard ^_^. But who cares, now I can brag to all of my friends about it, and make up stories that I was great and all :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

BUMP Dj still a Virgin??

God i couldnt live without sex. well could just wouldnt be fun haha

I'm still virgin, and I wanna lose it with a really really hot girl. I almost lost it last week with a 25 years old friend of my sister but I didn't do it because I didn't have protection.

F.U. Fun University.

psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
September bump!

I'm still a virgin.

jail might be easiest way for you to lose your virginity.

And i can prove it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

WessleWoggle said:

I'm a virgin but I've seen two vaginas(I was really young and didn't know anything about sex, I was like 8 or 9. I wish I was in the know, I could have got some, the girls were like 13 and 14 and were molesting me I liked it!!! :D ). I also received head once, though we got caught by her parents so I didn't get to finish.

Ummmm...
Whoa...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

To show solidarity with DMeisterJ, I am becoming a born-again virgin, and I won't have sex again until he does.

@DMeisterJ

Keep up the fight man. You'll definitely find somebody that will be worth the wait (hopefully by feeling [heart] and not the wrong reasons). Besides, I'm pretty sure you'll lose your virginity faster than me lol. Just make sure the person's really worth it first.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting patiently for MH3 : p

hunter_alien said:
Well boys and girls.... I made a promiss that I will do it this year and I did... and I have to say I sucked sooooo hard ^_^. But who cares, now I can brag to all of my friends about it, and make up stories that I was great and all :P

Congrats mate!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

gera4390 said:

I'm still virgin, and I wanna lose it with a really really hot girl. I almost lost it last week with a 25 years old friend of my sister but I didn't do it because I didn't have protection.

Bang an ugly chick.

IT'll last longer.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

The Ghost of RubangB said:
To show solidarity with DMeisterJ, I am becoming a born-again virgin, and I won't have sex again until he does.

Good for you!

October bump:  Still a virgin.