By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

this thread is never going to end man, i will post back this time next year to see how everyone is doing

Around the Network

the end is not coming.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

bump ahahah

a "virgin"...isn't that some kind of animal.

lol if your over 15 and aint had the flange\dick you've got issues...having a relationship builds character, virginty isn't anything to be "proud of"...its a myth drilled into you to make sure the country isn't swarmed be teenage pregnanices.

The sad thing is the girls believe it...which is why all you gimps are still virgins :)

Saying your proud of it just says "i need some fanny!!!!!!!" and "help me"....

Sony won E3!

Around the Network

nope

Thinking about it...doesn't virginity only pertain to women....and only christians\people who believe the bible is actually based on true events?

Also, I notice the talk in here is of "treasuring your virginity", or words to that effect?

Isn't that a little strange...you're all treating it as a material item that you want to keep...seems abit shallow to me.

See...look how well I've argued that...you peeps need to think more....What is it that is actually important? We all die....nobody cares...nobody will care if you died a virgin or not.

So get on with it :)

(oops I forgot, the real problem for everyone is locating a willing partner)...the whole viriginity thing was a cover...chuckles.

I'm 14 and I'm still a virgin, and I don't know when I will have sex. Not that I think that virginity is a "treasure" or anything like that, but I don't have anyone to do it with.

still am...

Well, I think so.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you