By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
obieslut said:
psrock said:
If you can make a girl laugh, you're half way to getting her.

that must be why i aint a virgin then lol

Come on, you're not THAT ugly.

J/k..............................

But seriously, you should get that checked out.

Around the Network
deathcape said:
I'm a virgin....not bad I hope

hmm...I would have loved to loose it a year ago..but yeah...if it happens..it happens
if not..XDDD like someone else said before me:

if I hit 19 and still haven't had sex, I'll go to the prostitutes or hit up a total slut

Now that's the spirit!! j/k But honestly.. that's a waste.. find a girl that you like.. because you only have it once and when you use it it's gone.. it's not like you can press reset..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
deathcape said:

hmm...I would have loved to loose it a year ago..but yeah...if it happens..it happens

if I hit 19 and still haven't had sex, I'll go to the prostitutes or hit up a total slut

Now that's the spirit!! j/k But honestly.. that's a waste.. find a girl that you like.. because you only have it once and when you use it it's gone.. it's not like you can press reset..

hehe..I know ^_^ but I was just copying him...to think of it...I might lose it at 18...woo! just in time?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Just make sure to really clean your wang after you urinate. You filthy Americans with your shake move disgust me. You need to clean that shit with water. Babywipes are good for the butt, but rinse the wang. Or you can use some dry toilet paper on your ass, then wet TP, then dry TP again. But anyway, your stream of urine is not a lazer. It will spray. Some will be left on your penis. If you ever dream of having somebody close to that thing, it better be spic and span.

Also, I recommend shaving the goods. When your crotch is cleaner than her crotch, they go crazy. They don't know what to believe in anymore.

psrock, do you really shower 3 times a day? I keep my crotch and ass cleaner than anybody I've discussed this with... but if I've already taken one shower, I only take a second one after exercise or sexercise for a quick rinse. Never 3.

Shaving the goods really work Kids... Learn from the Pros

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Wow its amazing what I was reading earlier today. About 40% of teenagers in the U.S have lost their virginity before 14. That is really young. Also alot of people in my school lost it at 12. That is so young. I might wait a year or two though.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
Just make sure to really clean your wang after you urinate. You filthy Americans with your shake move disgust me. You need to clean that shit with water. Babywipes are good for the butt, but rinse the wang. Or you can use some dry toilet paper on your ass, then wet TP, then dry TP again. But anyway, your stream of urine is not a lazer. It will spray. Some will be left on your penis. If you ever dream of having somebody close to that thing, it better be spic and span.

Also, I recommend shaving the goods. When your crotch is cleaner than her crotch, they go crazy. They don't know what to believe in anymore.

psrock, do you really shower 3 times a day? I keep my crotch and ass cleaner than anybody I've discussed this with... but if I've already taken one shower, I only take a second one after exercise or sexercise for a quick rinse. Never 3.

Just a few words of advice though...

1) BEWARE OF RAZOR BURN
2) use lots of shaving cream; it constricts the skin
3) OH MY GOD THE RAZOR BURN

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

deathcape said:
NiKKoM said:
deathcape said:

hehe..I know ^_^ but I was just copying him...to think of it...I might lose it at 18...woo! just in time?

yea my mind was busy with the same thing, only before 18 instead of 19, and that did work out though. Meh being virgin or not, who cares, being laid for the first time is not special, having lots of different girls, not that's special =D.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

alpha_dk said:
elgefe02 said:

1) BEWARE OF RAZOR BURN

hm, i don't use cream and it never burns. I do have soft hair though..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
alpha_dk said:
elgefe02 said:

1) BEWARE OF RAZOR BURN

hm, i don't use cream and it never burns. I do have soft hair though..

Well, I envy you then.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Yeah I don't use shaving cream either. I just grab a Mach 3 and drag it all over my goods in a shower or in the bath. It hurt the first 2 or 3 times, but it's never hurt since.

Man, the first time I was so nervous it took me an hour and I went through 2 whole bottles of shaving cream. Now I do it in 1-2 minutes with no cream, no burn, no cuts, and I can do it with my eyes closed if I have to.