By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
dtewi said:
Oh, and expirements.

experiments like what mmmmmmmmm,

Any you aint to young i was around your age when i got "raped" by an older woman

Around the Network
obieslut said:
dtewi said:
Oh, and expirements.

Any you aint to young i was around your age when i got "raped" by an older woman

That's hot. Was she your Social Studies teacher?

MontanaHatchet said:
obieslut said:
dtewi said:
Oh, and expirements.

Or his PE teacher? She could probably give a little more action. Then again I don't know who his Social Studies teacher is.

I just thought of something. Why the hell do they call it Social Studies until you get into High School, and then call it History from there on out? This is how it is in the USA at least. Why the hell not just call it History for all school years?

wfz said:
MontanaHatchet said:
obieslut said:
dtewi said:
Oh, and expirements.

Or his PE teacher? She could probably give a little more action. Then again I don't know who his Social Studies teacher is.

I just thought of something. Why the hell do they call it Social Studies until you get into High School, and then call it History from there on out? This is how it is in the USA at least. Why the hell not just call it History for all school years?

in the Uk its called history all the way through school.

And it was my mom really good friend

Breaking NEWS: \\

I just got a hold of Dmeister's diary and frankly i am horrified at all the starcraft poems, but one sentence made this thread make sense to me.

" From the minute i came out of my mom's VG, i vow never to go back in that hole again."

WOW.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
Breaking NEWS: \

I just got a hold of Dmeister's diary and frankly i am horrified at all the starcraft poems, but one sentence made this thread make sense to me.

" From the minute i came out of my mom's VG, i vow never to go back in that hole again."

WOW.

HAHAHAHA never, you funny no hell man

You win this thread lolz

psrock said:
Breaking NEWS: \

WOW.

LOL  very funny

@ PSrock

LOL!

wfz said:

Social Studies = Geography + History + Some RE.

I went to an American primary elementary school in Texas and they used the combined subject to sideline Geography (I could name more U.S. states than anyone else in my class despite the fact they were American and I was Foreign.) and teach about the Alamo over and over for three years. And how the "Indians" deserved to be killed. And probably some Founding Fathers. No world history. No proper Geography. Just The Alamo and Davy Crockett's Last Stand. I'm glad I missed American high school...

yeah, I am