By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Press Conference has a 90% approval rate in Japan

badgenome said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
any videos from dat level 5 game?

1000 hours? What?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Azerth said:
and they still wont buy the ps4 since console gaming is pretty dead over there

granted they wont even look at a xbox one lol

The only reason handheld gaming is taking off so much is because the JRPGs are moving to handhelds, if Sony just gets some to come to PS4 then the console will sell.

benao87 said:
So they announce PS4 will release late February, and with a rather lackluster line-up, and they approve that?

Now I remember that they do not really care for consoles.

So yakuza ishin is now a lackluster game?

CGI-Quality said:
benao87 said:

I did liked those games, but you truly believe they will cater Japanese market?

Um Yakuza, Mobile Suit Gundam, Knack (among a ton of others they showed - FF/KH). Yes, I do. Some of those most certainly will push units, in fact. Why show something to a market it doesn't cater to, and then have people from that market approve? Seems like you missed the headline of the topic.

Very poorly worded I must admit, but the way people jumped is fascinating. Gundam is only for PSV, Yakuza will also be released also o PS3, at least on the same date. Only Driveclub, Killzone, and Knack won't be on other platforms, and I doubt those could be highly relevant in Japan. But, whatever, I could be wrong, and I don't feel like arguing with all of you.

I wonder how the the PSVTV will sell.

Around the Network

I thought it was good aswell, they put alot of effort into the Vita and PS4 and didnt focus to much on the PS3.

VGPolyglot said:
I wonder how the the PSVTV will sell.

Probably not well, and I doubt Vgchartz will track it.

kowenicki said:
So 70% of Sony fans thought it was very good. Shocking.

Considering the 7% microsoft reached with the first pk it surely is.