By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kinda new to anime , can anyone recomend anything.

Around the Network

One Piece. Best anime ever. Even fillers are good. (Bleach and Naruto fillers suck)

Here's A Short one:

Black Cat (only 24 30 min episodes)

@Magnific0
Like what Captain Harlock, Capitain Future, Galaxy Express 999, UFO Robot Grendzinger, Cutey Honey - Star of La Seine or my personal favourite :
Nobody's Boy Remi - Conan, the Boy in future - Lupin III and Versailles no Bara (The Rose of Versailles) ? ^^

I've just felt a wave of nostalgia all of a sudden, ...

I dont normaly like anime but Howl's Moving castle by Stdio Ghibly was incredible and the story line was blissfuly weird

Around the Network

Here is some more suggestions. The last list only showed like a handful of ones I liked, but here is more

Air Gear
Black Blood Brothers

Black Cat

Code Geass - Lelouch Of The Rebellion

Devil May Cry

Dragonaut

Innocent Venus

Nodame Cantabile

The Law of Ueki

Tsubasa Chronicles

Zero No Tsukaima

I am unsure if you will like nodame cantable or zero no tsukaima though, but they are great. Keep in mind the animes I suggest may have more then one season. 

I'm not the biggest anime fan, but I was completely blown away by Millenium Actress. It's just such a beautiful and moving film.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.