By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Voice Messaging

CGI-Quality said:
landguy1 said:
CGI-Quality said:
landguy1 said:
Sony is copying XB1 now...

Had to say it first.

Yeah, reminds me of folks adding Blu-ray. ;)

OT: This was the most needed feature on the PS3, and the sole reason I still considered LIVE better than PSN. 

The reason was different.  M$ didn't copy Sony by putting in the Bluray.  They put the Bluray in to have the multimedia part of the XB1 focus.  If the current drive was the orage ray drive for media playback, it would have been that.

And Sony isn't "copying" MS by adding a useful, and requested, feature. 

That was actually my point in my first Post.  Of course, too many people here really give a shit and will go sideways.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Zekkyou said:
landguy1 said:
Sony is copying XB1 now...

Had to say it first.

*sigh* really? 

-not this shit again

Shhh...you'll ruin the party! Let it live!

All seriousness, I agree, pointless comment.

I agree, Zekkyou made a pointless comment.  Mine had a point, just one that people didn't comprehend.  It wasn't aboout the copying, it was about saying it first to get it out of the way...

I don't use it myself, but I guess it's a cool feature for others.

CGI-Quality said:
landguy1 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Zekkyou said:

*sigh* really? 

-not this shit again

Shhh...you'll ruin the party! Let it live!

All seriousness, I agree, pointless comment.

I agree, Zekkyou made a pointless comment.  Mine had a point, just one that people didn't comprehend.  It wasn't aboout the copying, it was about saying it first to get it out of the way...

I know what you were doing initially, but with that in mind, you have/had no reason to continue to defend it.

I didn't defend it.  I replied to your comment.  If I disagreed with you when you said they added a needed feature.  I only replied to the bluray comment to make a completly different point.

It's a neat feature to have when you don't want to type out your message but it's not that big of a deal. It's really just playing catch-up to a console feature that is almost 8 years old.

Around the Network

I will talk dirty to all of you, friends!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!