By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wrestling Officially Restored As An Olympic Sport

Tagged games:

Time for Angle to go back in and get the US some more gold!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Now, with that worry gone, maybe Angle and Swagger will both stop drinking and driving! Thanks, IOC!

Honestly, though, wrestling is like the original Olympic sport. The idea of removing it in favor of Chicken Bone Hurling or whatever is ludicrous.

This is good, this is a universal sport. Not a trending type sport. Man Vs Man in had to hand combat.

It had no business being removed in the first place.

Why the hell was it removed to begin with?????

Around the Network

Kurt Angle approves.

Since it was an original one, it's being cut really shows the Olympics are about money and advertising. Not competition.

I'm glad it's back, but the Olympics are so commercialize now I still will not watch most of them. You can't just watch them, there all these special interest stories mini packaged. Sort of a reader's digest spinet about some people I don't know.

And if it stays in Russia, I will have nothing to do with them, or any sponsor. Russia has completely ruined and stained the Olympics for me.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

About time! A travesty that it was removed in the first place

Fire the fucks who removed one of the oldest Olympic sports out of the programme.

Turkish said:
Fire the fucks who removed one of the oldest Olympic sports out of the programme.

I agree, what is next? Get rid of track and field? No more bull vault? Out with chariot racing?