By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Major Nelson on X1 Power: "I can't wait for the truth to come out."

This has been getting pretty good i needed a good laugh just now.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
eyeofcore said:
eyeofcore said:
eyeofcore said:
eyeofcore said:

My knowledge of English is fine, only speaking has some issues since I don't speak much in English since it is not my native language and claiming that I am contradicting and that I am naive is a fallacy. I may not explain properly what I am trying to say so Il try again to prove your ignorance and people at Anandtech would agree with me and Pemalite did not pwned me, but himself with that post and his own ignorance.

Just because I don't do programming does not mean I can't understand the concept of it.

hUMA has the effect and you are denying it, first of all hUMA has less bottlenecks thus it increases the speed of accessing data thus better communication between CPU and GPU also you can do that in GPGPU yet again some things need to be done on CPU and hUMA allows far more direct communication between CPU and GPU to allow real time processing and showcase of those results thus it is way more correct.

All of things that Microsoft said about Kinect in Xbox One were made possible by hUMA and AMD's slide also indicate that because hUMA rapidly increases execution of tasks and makes programming easier between CPU and GPU, thus you have Bolt and also detecting problems in the code in Open CL should be easier, right?

Just because I can not explain you sometimes properly and just because  you can't think out of the box for a second thus not being narrow minded as a person.

Anyway... I wonder if developers will offload pathfinding to hUMA, it should drastically increase challenges in game eg flanking and that, I am still amazed with original Half Life's AI that flanks me compared to other AI's that mostly just charge like suicide bombers.

@Bold Bwahahahaha. I hope you don't stay too long in their forums cause they probably already getting tired of your lies. 

If you don't do any programming you will fail to understand pemalite's and my perspective of things. 

That second line is epic fail LOL. It shows that you have no understanding of how hUMA truly works!

Kinect was possible without hUMA! Apparently you don't understand what I had meant by massively parallel. 

Your the narrow minded person here! You cannot even get your facts right which suggest you have some seroius issues of understanding anything that happens in the world of complex circuits! 

Yet I don't lie, that is the problem... Just because I don't do any programming that does not mean that I and others can not understand your perspective, I do HTML and that is programming because scripting is also programming in a way, so I can see your point of view also that second line is not a epic fail as you hope so because that is simplified representation of hUMA. Normally it goes something like(the way I see it);

CPU>Cache>System RAM

CPU>Cache<>VRAM/Cache

Your a funny, I did not say Kinect is impossible with hUMA, I said that CERTAIN features to be real time need GPGPU or more better and efficient hUMA that simplifies ways of handling CPU and GPU communication. I may not explain it weel, at least I get the picture while you are blind to see that I get the picture that you are getting just in mere words while at least I can in my thought visualize it while you can't!

You need to stop with your hope of me being a narrow minded person, English is not my primary language so I may not explain to you perfectly yet you claim something that makes you look foolish since anyone can understand with some research, don't deny it...

HTML ? LOLOL. I don't think anyone is going to take you seriosuly. 

@Bold WTF is this horseshit ? (That's some pretty crappy representation of hUMA you got there.) 

*Faceplam*

Who cares about those certain features! What's more is that you didn't understand what I had meant by massively parallel! Geez you call yourself expert but your now your probably veiwed as some clown who can't even get their facts straight. BTW kinect doesn't need hUMA for those *certain features*. 

Your reasearch is so awful my professors would assign you an F for this crap. Your credibility was destroyed ages ago by anandtech forums LMAO. The one foolish is you as evidenced by your posts on anandtech! 

I know... At least HTML is something, it is better than nothing...

GPU is doing tasks massivelly parallel... Geez I look at my previous comments and I don't calm myself an expect so stop making things up involving me.

As I said before it does not need, learn to read... I said that if it wants to have it like real time in sync with other features/sensors then it needs GPGPU or hUMA to achieve that with very high accuracy. I did not done much research involving hUMA, your are a creep stalking people and it only shows how desperate are you. I won't feed you anymore GenericBot. Go starve to death.

My credibility is fine compared to yours that states rumors as definitive facts and uses cheap ports to prove it...! You have no credibility.

Using rumors as facts strips all your credibility in very first nanosecond, you are naked like a baby like you just get borned... :3

EDIT; Everyone makes mistakes, if you can't handle the mistakes and if you can't handle that everyone is human then you must be anti social, when everyone looks at your replies, specially involving Nintendo. Your motto is most likely; "nintendooom 4 life" (they facepalm)

Stating rumors as facts equals no credibility and you only rush onto the scene with negativity and negative news... Geez.

LOLOL whatever you say makes you sleep at night. 

Hehehe. Kinect doesn't require hUMA. If you didn't know joint detection was massively parallel in the first place! It didn't need hUMA at all. YOu further showed more ignorance than I originally thought. 

Saying I have no credibility when you get ripped by others anandtech is a fine example of an oxymoron LOL.

Your the one spreading rumors here. I'm just here to evaluate them as I wish.

LMAO at the rest of your post. 

Don't you say that to yourself every single day? lol

For the last time, I did not say that Kinect has hUMA, can't you read, are you blind or something? Xbox 360 does not support GPGPU so Kinect on Xbox 360 was done on CPU right?! Again, Kinect does not require hUMA yet I am just saying that bunch of those features need something fast that allows higher efficiency of usage of resources. Xbox One architecture suggests hUMA so I doubt Microsoft would not be using hUMA in kinect, specially with the advanced features and to reduce usage of resources and it is only 10% allocated and dedicated for Kinect otherwise it would be more.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/164934-xbox-one-bus-bandwidths-graphics-capabilities-and-odd-soc-architecture-confirmed-by-microsoft

You have no credibility, you stated rumors as facts no matter how many times you have been proven wrong, that was like months ago and it is past, do you see me digging on the internet trying to uncover a tid bits about you like a stalker? No... I did not state that as facts, it was all speculations and I gathered what was available on the net then I came there for opinion and then couple of sony/xbox/pc elitists came in the thread derailing.

Just because someone says good things about Wii U, Nintendo anything related does not mean that the person has no credibility and that it is a Nintendo fanboy. So anyone saying one bit of good news involving/related to Nintendo is all of the sudden Nintendo fanboy, right? That is your logic.

So AMD's and Microsoft's slide lie? Wow... xD

You don't have right to evaluvate, you are here the hypocrite and have no credibility when you stated rumors as facts... lmao

@Bold Yeap you really don't know any english. :=|

Wow you really proved you couldn't read diagrams LOL. Your english might be of an issue to do so. 

I'm the one with no credibility when you yourself was getting destroyed at anandtech and what's more is that you got the same answer here LOL It looks like the one that needs some learning is you!

You can't even read a slide properly LOL.

Damn that hate must be getting to you bra. 

Another fallacy... Nice... Great... Keep lying to people...

I apologize for forcing grammar/syntax from my native language that has comparable grammar to Latin.

My english is fine and I was not looking at diagram/slides at all, look at the articles text, you have no credibility since you stated the rumor that Wii U's GPU is 160:8:8 as fact, you stated a pure rumor as fact. That thing at Anandtech was couple of months ago and that was early on my research, I gathered various rumors and known and verified informations then I have gone to anandtech for people to evaluate and that was about it, nothing more nothing less. Deal with it... You only prove that you are insecure to a degree that you need to dig things around the net to find some information, you are a creep. lol

Everyone needs to learn, including you... Deal with it... people learn things everyday, we constantly learn so your point is actually invalid.

@bold It is valid for you, you went digging the net and turning the net upside down for some informations linked to me like a creeper/stalker.

I don't hate you... Why would I, I don't have a reason and you just want to be hated because you feel lonely and sad... lmao

DD_Bwest said:

You got it from a clown like eyeofcore here being delusional in neverland. 

DD_Bwest said:

lol I am smart because i know that i know nothing ;)

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
DD_Bwest said:

I should have clarified. You got your entertainment from eyeofcore. (Or should I say eyeofposer LMAO.)

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
DD_Bwest said:

I should have clarified. You got your entertainment from eyeofcore. (Or should I say eyeofposer LMAO.)

Lol i know im just doing my best to avoid directly insulting him.  I wanna keep my clean history :)

DD_Bwest said:
DD_Bwest said:
DD_Bwest said:

Lol i know im just doing my best to avoid directly insulting him.  I wanna keep my clean history :)

Shuhei yoshida: "just let him dream" <----Bwahahaha. 

This has to be among the best example of why we shouldn't be allowed to quote more than one post at a time. The amount of quote trees is just obnoxious and a little funny.

UPDATE:

Sorry guys, I forgot to solder the dGPU on the 'model' board from which all the replicas are made. Was too busy making clouds.

All Xbox One consoles will come with an addition dGPU in the retail box that you can solder in. Here are the schematics.

FUD forum!