By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PS4 game are you most looking forward to......

Guerrilla's New IP, something tells me its a first person view RPG a la elder schrolls, but with Guerrillas tech and graphics OMG

Media Molecule new IP. Whatever they are making, its not ordinary. I think its voxel related and Minecraft inspired, but the next step for a LBP genre

Santa Monica new IP. f these guys make a shooter Im a gonna be pissed. Whatever they do, it has to be melee based and third person view, but with an unlocked camera. (no more GOW for a while please)

Quantic Dream new PS4 project, have you seen Beyond: two souls? its ps3, now imagine PS4. I cant, but i want it!

Naughty Dog surprisingly does not have me all that hyped because I know they will make Uncharted or more Last of us. These are very established, thus very little room for change and innovation.

Cant wait :D

Around the Network

Banana the zombi: return to apple kingdom

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

XIV for ps4, cause it's batshit terrible on ps3 (compared to the quality of the PC version).

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Not announced that is a easy one Naughty Dogs first PS4 game even though I still haven't finished Uncharted 3 or played The Last Of Us (But I did watch all of the cut scenes over a friends house).

Naughty Dog team 1 game
Naughty Dog team 2 game
Media Molecule game
SSM and GG new IPs

Announced:
inFAMOUS SS
MGS5

Around the Network

I suppose Dark Souls 3.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

GTA 5 lol hope we get some news soon if its coming to next gen so i dont have to wait it out foolishly

the evil with

ND next game

MGS5

dayz

any good modern TPS

Play Me

Naughty Dog with either Uncharted 4 or a new IP.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Transistor

well this is damn hard as KH, FF and MGS are all announced. I guess GT7