By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Wii stocks discussion

Finally !!! Finally Wii is nearly every available in France ! Amazon and other big online retailers have it in stock as well as supermarkets such as carrefour or auchan (=wal mart) have a few units. Except some video game stores seem to have sporadic shortages it's quite easy to get a Wii overhere. Still sales are very good according to several retailers (better then the other two which french consider too expensive) but sales are slowing down a little bit. Nothing to worry about although, Wii is still selling at higher rate than the average summer sale rate of hardware. At half may Nintendo sold aver 410 000 Wii's in France. By september you can expect 600 000 wii's sold in france...half the amount of GC total life to date hardware sales in France. If Both 360 and PS3 sales do not catch up by then nintendo will be number one in France by the end of the summer...and from what I know only a price cut may increase sales of the competition.

Around the Network

For the Dutch: order it now at Dimensionplus! Only online store who has it! The other links still out of stock.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Well... Otto has them too.

I'm in melbourne Australia too, it isn't hard to find a wii, that isn't to say that the shops are packed with them, but I could go on any given day and have a 80% chance of getting one from the first store I try.

People were saying before that Aus is a Sony nation, I don't think the PS3 is fulfilling that name, because there are plenty of boxes in storerooms (when EB games leaves it open -- i've seen at about 3 different location) of PS3s just sitting there. The PS2 was a different story though