By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Wii stocks discussion

Melbourne, Australia: I haven't checked in a while, but I used to go to EB Games in Melbourne Central (major shopping center) and they had a sign saying "Wii in stock" which was up for weeks. They have a few display boxes there. Myer Melbourne (pretty much the largest department store in the city) had a glass case full of Wiis last time I checked. I think they're doing a brisk trade but with the small numbers of sales here and general antipathy to Nintendo they're pretty easy to find over here.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

sf/san jose bay area, california. can't find it. a friend of mine had to skip work friday morning and get it. by afternoon, it was all gone. none in stores around here.  lucky i got mine on launch from circuit city.com, and anotehr one for a friend in february from circuit city.com again.

oh might i add, sold out in toronto too. a friend there had to wake up early morning and go to best buy, stand in line in the wind and rain, just to get one.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Aachen, Germany

They are currently available but I would have to check on the weekend to be sure. They are usually available during the week and all disappear at the weekends in recent weeks. It seems like supply has caught up in Germany, www.conrad.de has them is stock for a while now. 

Punisher said:
bdbdbd said:
At my home town availability is 0%. Even for Wii games. And DS has same availability than Wii. There's no store that sells Nintendo stuff. Ok, but the local area, that i go shopping, i have seen 1 Wii this week in five stores, that i know to sell Wii. And last week i saw 2 Wiis in a different store. And this is in the capital region in Finland.

So it's Helsinki hoarding almost all the Wii that make it to Finland. :p

In here almost middle Finland they aren't even that "common". ;)

Doesn't Helsinki just hoard everything in finland?  For example, jobs.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Stock situation has definitely improved in the UK but greedy online retailers are still enforcing bundles: http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii_console_realtime.asp

Around the Network

The Hague, The Netherlands Just checked 5 stores, none had Wiis in stock.

i live in north carolina and the only way i bought one was leaving school at 12 and goin to gamestop and buying one. they only recieve three at the time and the fellow there said they got them at 11, so i was pretty lucky. other than that i havent seen anymore

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary

FOR ALL NEWGUYS!!! THIS KIND OF THREAT HAS BEEN HELD OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY NEW MEMBERS! I REPREAT: THIS KIND OF THREAT HAS BEEN HELD OVER AND OVER AGAIN BY NEW MEMBERS! Just to let y'all know ;)... So don't think you have a great idea for a new threat younglings... It's been used over and over again... And btw: Wii is still out of stock in Holland!

THE NETHERLANDS

You are unable to find a Wii in my town (in France) ATM (checked 4 big stores).

There definitely are Xbox360 ad PS3 on the shelves... 

In Connecticut, Wiis remaind sold out. THere has been a spike in supply shipments but stores sellout within an hour. Definteily seeing Wii shipments again though.