By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse: Son of Rome Execution Move 1

Around the Network

Are you just posting everything you see on the internet now? A 40 second video? Really...You could have just posted it in the Xbox Nation thread...

inb4sonyfans

edit:nevermind 

moderated kasz216

riderz13371 said:
Are you just posting everything you see on the internet now? A 40 second video? Really...You could have just posted it in the Xbox Nation thread...

I never posted in that thread.

Nsanity said:
riderz13371 said:

I never posted in that thread.

I'm saying you could have posted this video in that thread instead of creating a brand new thread just for this short video. 

Around the Network
iceland said:

inb4sonyfans

There's tons of us here, get used to it buddy.

How dare you make this thread. The Internets will run out of thread space because of this. I hope you're happy :(

On a serious, on-topic note, looked epic. I hope there are some really brutal finishers that allow you to lob off multiple limbs.

J_Allard said:
How dare you make this thread. The Internets will run out of thread space because of this. I hope you're happy :(

On a serious, on-topic note, looked epic. I hope there are some really brutal finishers that allow you to lob off multiple limbs.

A finishing stance, just like the one in Metal Gear Rising that allowed you to cut everything, would be neat.

riderz13371 said:
iceland said:

inb4sonyfans

There's tons of us here, get used to it buddy.

It was more or less a joke. I don't have a problem with Sony fans.

Xbox fans can you appoint me some candidates for this club I'm forming?