By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon XY: A New Announcement This Monday! Related To XY? or Somethig Completly New (WiiU Title?)

How Much Will Pokemon XY Sell Lifetime?

Over 25Mil O.o 76 38.00%

22mil-25mil 12 6.00%

20mil-22mil 33 16.50%

18mil-20mil 27 13.50%

16mil-18mil 18 9.00%

14mil-16mil 15 7.50%

Under 14mil (Trolololo) 14 7.00%

Total:195

Type Chart

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I am really liking Fennekin's 2nd evo form - I wonder how the last one is gonna look like.

This might be my first starter pokemon I choose as a female (I'll get one that is female and restart if I get a male one XD).

I am 100% sure Mewtwo is Nintendo's Frieza. His other mega evo and if the one posted above if true are signs of that XD.

Edit: I just hope Fennekin's final form is Fire/Psychic....and not Fire/Fighting >____> cause I want Blaziken D:

Fire/Psychic or Fire/Fairy I could see it go either way.

GL on getting a starter female, 12.5% chance.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

BasilZero said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I know - I remember when I started Pokemon White 2 - I kept getting a female tepig n_n 3 times in a row - had to restart, was annoying too cause of the beginning and all D:.

If it has those secondary types I am fine but I would like it to be Psychic more D;

Is there any confirmation in the scans on what types the starters are?

Still pure fire/water/grass.

Just learned that Fennekin's will learn Psybeam, Psychic, and Psyshock.  Looking Fire/Psychic to me.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

BasilZero said:
_crazy_man_ said:

Just learned that Fennekin's will learn Psybeam, Psychic, and Psyshock.  Looking Fire/Psychic to me.

Awesome  - even the moveset is fine as long as it gives me a variety from Blaziken *_*

Its gonna be odd by having the two of the same type but I'll live with it.

I wonder if I get Mareep in Y *_*.

they might be two of the same type but one is psykic and other is fighting! Mareep will come, just find a farm

_crazy_man_ said:
BasilZero said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I know - I remember when I started Pokemon White 2 - I kept getting a female tepig n_n 3 times in a row - had to restart, was annoying too cause of the beginning and all D:.

If it has those secondary types I am fine but I would like it to be Psychic more D;

Is there any confirmation in the scans on what types the starters are?

how do you feel about new type chart now? Steel wont resist dark/ghost is kinda good imo. Steel already exist over half the chart and no other type comes close!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

how do you feel about new type chart now? Steel wont resist dark/ghost is kinda good imo. Steel already exist over half the chart and no other type comes close!

According to the new chart, ghosts aren't immune to fight attacks anymore.

Dand said:

tbone51 said:

Offensively:

Super Effective against Dragon, Fighting and Dark
Not very effective against Fire, Poison and Steel

Defensively

Poison and Steel are Super Effective
Bug, Fighting and Dark are resisted
Fairy Type is immune to Dragon attacks
Steel no longer resists Dark and Ghost Type attacks.

tbone51 said:

Dand said:

tbone51 said:

Offensively:

Defensively

I read the table the wrong way.

Dand said:
tbone51 said:

Dand said:

tbone51 said:

Offensively:

Defensively

I read the table the wrong way.

yes you did only new changes aside from fairy is steel does not resist dark/ghosst no more! Metagross weak to dark/ghost now is great cuz its OP.

tbone51 said:
ktay95 said:
Fairy is OP if true, no1 runs steel or poison moves (guess that might change though). Its perfect for sweeping Dragons which are the most used.
Mewtwo version exclusive?? as in the different Mega Evos, that would be cool.

The new one should be in Y version,that means most of us get the new one! (since majority getting Y here)

yes you did  only new changes aside from fairy is steel does not resist dark/ghosst no more! Metagross weak to dark/ghost now is great cuz its OP. 

I believe the new one will be on the X version, because its name is Mega Mewtwo X while the first announced form is Mega Mewtwo Y.

And Steadfast is such a useless ability, while SandForce is a killer for the Mega form of the already overpowered Garchomp :( 

@BOLD: Yes i am happy that Metagross is not OP anymore. But the same should had be done to Blaziken and Garchomp, mainly Garchomp that now is more powerfull than before.