By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Japan to Livestream PS4 Release Date Announcement

^^ when they do you should put the link up on this page!!

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
think-man said:
^^ when they do you should put the link up on this page!!

There's a chance that it may not be streamed, according to that link, but if it is, I'll be on it!

any game announcements expected? also will it be presented in english or japanese?

A lot of exciting things? I wonder if they'll respond to the recent fifa give away in Europe and Australia. Will this stream cover worldwide PlayStation news or just Japan?

ironmanDX said:
A lot of exciting things? I wonder if they'll respond to the recent fifa give away in Europe and Australia. Will this stream cover worldwide PlayStation news or just Japan?

That's not recent...And it's just Japan I think.

FF XV and KH3 exclusive to PS4 in japan. Make it happen.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

FIFA isnt bundled here in Australia, at least thats what EB Games have told me. 

Just checked their website... THEY LIED TO ME *cries in corner*

Sony doesn't need to 'respond' to the FIFA bundling unless they feel like they have to..and that depends entirely on factors such as pre order numbers for hw and sw. Those are the same reasons why MS is doing the bundling for the day 1 pre orders.

Would be interesting to see how much they show at this even and how much they will leave for the TGS conference since they are so close to each other. Yakuza Ishin will definitely make an appearence

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm thinking of a Dec. launch. If it wasn't soon, why not just announce it at tgs?

JoeTheBro said:
I'm thinking of a Dec. launch. If it wasn't soon, why not just announce it at tgs?

Yep mid-december before xmas launch is what I'm thinking as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sweet, it's getting streamed.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!