By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Much Will The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Have In Sales Lifetime?

How Will LoZ A Link Between Worlds Sell Compare to its Prequel? Being on 3DS, maybe Japanese Consumers will eat this up? O.o

What do you think the sales will be? Will It Even Chart in the top 10 Zelda games (Sales)?

★Top 10 Zelda Game In Sales

1.) 7.60⇒ The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2.) 6.82⇒ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3.) 6.51⇒ The Legend of Zelda
4.) 4.97⇒The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
5.) 4.61⇒ The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
6.) 4.60⇒ The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
7.) 4.38⇒ Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
8.) 3.83⇒ The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
9.) 3.68⇒ The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
10.) 3.36⇒ The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Around the Network

4 to 5 million!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

3.5 - 4 mil.

It has a lot going for it.

5.5m

I thought TP passed OoT a long time ago. don't forget the GC numbers

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

7.5-10 Million.

Around the Network

I've got high hopes for this game, 5 mil :)

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

4.5m

I don't know. Old-school Zelda fans seem to be superhyped for this game in particular. Aonuma-style Zelda fans? Not so much. Can it bring both groups together? If so, then it will sell stupid amounts. Like 3,5+3,5=7 mill, maybe? However, i think it will appeal mostly to old-school fans, and some new-schoolers if reviews are very high, which I think they will be. So i predict:

5.0 mill

(Off topic: You know. Another interesting question for Tbone to make a thread of is this: What will sell the most in 2013. LoZ: tWW HD or LoZ: aLBW ? Here's another one that is off topic. But could make an interesting thread: Nintendo will release 2 flagship titles (Mario 3D World and LoZ:aLBW) on the same day Xbox One launches(Ie: the week of black friday). Will it hurt sales of any home console or handheld console?)

I dont see this game doing less than 3mil... That said it would be cool if this ended up 8mil *.* ....

Now for a realistic prediction i believe 5.5mil!

More than Phantom Hourglass.