By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will sell more in 2014. PS4, Xbox One or WiiU (Edited thread)

Who will sell more in 2014

Ps4 562 40.87%

Xbox One 471 34.25%

WiiU 241 17.53%

See results 99 7.20%

Total:1,373
bananaking21 said:
colafitte said:
When Naughty Dog shows its next game on the VGA later on December, PS4 dominion will be guaranteed too....

i question off topic. but how many games are usually announced at VGC? could we see more than one game from sony? could we see the Sony Santa Monica game as well? 

I don't think that Sony will announce their upcoming games at VGC.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
colafitte said:
When Naughty Dog shows its next game on the VGA later on December, PS4 dominion will be guaranteed too....

i question off topic. but how many games are usually announced at VGC? could we see more than one game from sony? could we see the Sony Santa Monica game as well? 

I hope so!!!, but i think they will announce it later, maybe for e3 2014....And at VGA the last few years have announced various games like uncharted 3, The Last of us,  Dark Souls 2, Skyrim, ....

It's all going to come down who can get the best bundles and deals out.

But with PS4 having more launch markets etc it will be a catch up game for Xbox for a while possibly all of 2014? not everyone is going to have money for both consoles and the markets xbox won't be launching in allot of them will pick up PS4's... If everything goes as planned i'll have my BF4 PS4 bundle on launch on the 15th and pick up a Xbox around February.

In 2013 it will be WiiU because Nintendo will have more consoles available and better exclusives
In 2014 i think PS4 will sell the most worldwide, WiiU will be second and XBone will be distant third because it will only sell well in the US

WiiU has Smash Bros in 2014 right? if so they win... oh even if they sell less units they still win. they have Smash Bros, its the equivalent to the golden snitch in quidditch.

Around the Network

I'm tentatively saying PS4, but there is everything to play for, especially with next year being a Mainline Halo game year and possible price cut for the Xone.

ktay95 said:
WiiU has Smash Bros in 2014 right? if so they win... oh even if they sell less units they still win. they have Smash Bros, its the equivalent to the golden snitch in quidditch.

smash bros? haa.. naughty dog is expected to release their game in 2014

Easy answer, the PS4 will win handily in 2014.

I think that 2015 is where pricing gets better for the mass group of buyers and we will see how it goes then.

I'm gonna go with the WiiU for the console that will have the most sales.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

In 2014 still PS4.