By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shin Gundam Musou announced for PlayStation 3, PS Vita

Tagged games:

Well they`ve got me interested.  Tbh I`ve only ever played the regular Dynasty Warriors games and never touched a Gundam one.

Around the Network

Ooohh... this would definitly suit my Vita! If they ever bring it out here...

Koei is going overboard with the Musou games again though. Pirate warriors 2 (though namco publishes) + Dynasty Warriors 8 just released + Dynasty Warriors 8 XL + Orochi Warrior 3 new version and i think they announced a new Samurai Warriors for next year aswell (3 i think). Koei stop flooding your own market >.< give it a rest.

Anyways i realy want this. I love me some Gundam SEED and im appauled at how they dropped such a lucrative series and now pump out kids shows no one watches... I thought Strike freedom, Destiny and infinite justice were already on Gundam warriors 3... Anyways its good that they are included.

BasilZero said:
I hope this comes out in the US.

I wanna get it for my PS3 *_*

I wonder which gundams from 00, Wing and G will be added.

I hope they add some AGE gundams too.

Its being publish by Namco so we're probably going to get the ps3 version. The vita version on the other hand is fucked. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

If the Age FX is playable, it's a buy =3

Edit : Original Strike *_*

Japan will never get enough of these mechas, I have never tried one actually.

Around the Network

I don't get why we in the west get these crappy dynasty warriors gundam games while Gundam Extreme VS and Gundam Unicorn (From Software) are way better

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Famitsu has a lot of images on their site:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201309/05039426.html

NiKKoM said:
I don't get why we in the west get these crappy dynasty warriors gundam games while Gundam Extreme VS and Gundam Unicorn (From Software) are way better

Agreed.  I imported Extreme Vs and it's great as long as you're playing against humans.  If I play single player I go back to Federation vs Zeon and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam for the Vs series.  The single player is much better in those games, even if the main combat is worse.

Gundam Battle series has better single player than FvZ and GvZG though, One Year War has better single player than those, and Encounters in Space has the best single player.  Even though I prefer EiS, One Year War is the best Gundam game in terms of story.  It's literally draw dropping the detail in their retelling of the series, even if it is the movie version(mostly.)

kupomogli said:
NiKKoM said:

Agreed.  I imported Extreme Vs and it's great as long as you're playing against humans.  If I play single player I go back to Federation vs Zeon and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam for the Vs series.  The single player is much better in those games, even if the main combat is worse.

Gundam Battle series has better single player than FvZ and GvZG though, One Year War has better single player than those, and Encounters in Space has the best single player.  Even though I prefer EiS, One Year War is the best Gundam game in terms of story.  It's literally draw dropping the detail in their retelling of the series, even if it is the movie version(mostly.)

I really liked Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 that was one good game..

NiKKoM said:

I really liked Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 that was one good game..

I didn't.  Felt way too grindy.  I got to the stage you fought all thosse Zgok's underwater before I quit.  The previous stage was already difficult, this one was practically impossible without grinding past stages for points.