By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What an Awesome night =D

Ooh can I go again?

Around the Network

Yeah XD

DMeisterJ said:
Ooh can I go again?

fat chance beating mine.

I said something very simlar to my above post to my ex. she cried her eyes out.

serves her right for cheating.

^^So she choked on her own penis?

Hmm. It'll be hard to outdo those insults above.
ArtofAngel's ex-girlfriend is a slut. She would be what my friend accurately termed as a "Cunt Ass Bitch". May she rot in hell with the other worthless pieces of shit. That whore will have to answer to Satan.
How's that?
You really shouldn't pop pills though. Not good for you. But all the same, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Around the Network

^ LOL

@ Topic

Your ex is a fugly bitch. SHe is a stupid, whiny, dumb ass bitch. She could not handle you and all of your awesomeness. Right now she's having sex with a transsexual cause no normal guy want's her and all of her fugliness. I hope that she dies from choking on a penis, then gets shot, then gets run over by a car, then gets blended up, and then has to swallow herself.

Whew! That took a lot out of me.

Well, good to see your life is looking up. :)

I'm glad to hear that you had a good night!!!

ArtofAngels said:
LOL I think this is the second time I have heard you mention a cheerleading problem, what on Earth did you do?

They RUINED my college life and career; but I would have to thank them for making me leave that college, seeing as they didn't offer what I wanted to major in (need to get an associate's degree in applied sciences, so I can transfer over to a four year college for a marine biology major).

It's not what I did, it's what they did to me. I still have nightmares over what they did; no lie. I randomly wake up at night, drenched in cold sweat and I can't go back to bed. Plus I haven't had a decent sleep since the incident.

Worst of all is that they are still harassing me through the phone and Internet using someone else's phone or a new IM/Facebook account. My family may sue all 3 of those girls, and probably the college for not doing a damn thing to them. They broke a federal law for harassing a person with a documented disability (I'm autistic, so it counts like that), and they will pay for it. Even if I have to see them again, they will...well, you know, get what they deserve.

Man that sucks what a bunch of dirty whores, I hope they get raped by a bunch of black men.