By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Minecraft PC sells 12 million copies

Tagged games:

That is an incredible amount of sales and revenue. It's great to see a simple game be very successful.

Around the Network

I... actually expected more honestly... considering it's Xbox sales, but then again it's sold that much without steam and mostly without sales.

When they finally resort to those things, who knows how high they get.

Doubt steam will help it too much. Wouldn't most steam users already know about it?

This game was my worst buyers remorse. And I only payed like $4 for it. I absolutely hated it.

JerCotter7 said:
Doubt steam will help it too much. Wouldn't most steam users already know about it?

This game was my worst buyers remorse. And I only payed like $4 for it. I absolutely hated it.

And I love it, granted I play with mods like Feed The Beast/Tekkit and such, easily my most played game of all time.
On the old classic server I play on (Before Minecraft went into Beta) I racked up 1,300 hours.
Price/Entertainment value has been stupidly in my favor. :)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

It's a great game.I become fund of it soon, and then I get addicted to it again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
JerCotter7 said:

And I love it, granted I play with mods like Feed The Beast/Tekkit and such, easily my most played game of all time.
On the old classic server I play on (Before Minecraft went into Beta) I racked up 1,300 hours.
Price/Entertainment value has been stupidly in my favor. :)

At least you have a pc that can run it :@ at about 1000fps....

Don't get me wrong I can see the apeal in it. It's just not for me.

BasilZero said:
pezus said:
It seems like this game reaches a milestone every week

If only Terraria could get the same exposure n_n

Still waiting for ver 1.2 for Terraria!

I would agree if Terraria's devs weren't douchebags.

JerCotter7 said:

Lots of people ONLY buy steam games. 

Seece said:
360 version is nearing 9mill, last update I heard.

Does this include the physical copy? Because rhe physical copy easily sold more than a million already. Infact, I think it sold more than a million by now in just North America and UK.