By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help LINK fight Reddits DDoS/Vote Stuffing on GameFAQS Character Battle!!

Draven op as fuck so I voted for him sorry :(

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Cool. Just like real life politics.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Finaly someone put an end to that "Link", who is not a character, just player avatar.

BasilZero said:
This is how Mario lost to Vivi too few days ago.

Because Vivi is great. Mario just a mascot, nothing more.

Yeah well, angry Mario doesn't scare me :P

BasilZero said:

Nevahhh

You are marked now woman ;(

NINTENDODRONES, ASSEMBLE! ELIMINATE POKOKO!

I was aware of the possible fallout when I said it  >p''

Come at me, bro!

Around the Network

Like pokoko said, such tricks used to be fun (especially because these character battles are so predictable otherwise), but playing hacker games with online votes is now quite tired.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BasilZero said:
Ssliasil said:
Cheebee said:
... Who the heck is Draven...?

Exactly.

League of Legends character. Dont ask me how I know (because I never played the game).

... What the heck is League of Legends?...?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Cheebee said:
BasilZero said:
Ssliasil said:

Exactly.

League of Legends character. Dont ask me how I know (because I never played the game).

... What the heck is League of Legends?...?

lol is just the most played game in the world

I actually had to Google it. Seems meh to me.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

LoL is quite mehhhh.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

JWeinCom said:
I actually used to like those contests back in the day. Basically, this is just some jackasses on the internet ruining shit for the rest of us. What can you do.

take um with a pinch of salt, everyone knows who their own favourite gaming characters are and the general feelings of their rival characters. 1 from the around 100 champions from a free MOBA game in here, tis just trolling to be annoying. Just ignore and move on, same as most of the net today :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive