By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - An unbiased PS4 and One comparison - What's in the box?

JoeTheBro said:
Lol so many mistakes.

GDDR5 not DDR5, xbone does not have bc of any kind, ps4 doesn't have analogue out, both have way more cloud stuff than saves, hard drives should mention xbone supports external drives while ps4 can swap internals, no mention of how pS4 game dvr is longer at a higher resolution, no mention of kinect controlling your set up, etc.

This!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
realgamer said:

Wait till 29th September when Microsoft can reveal final spec of Xbox one and u gonn have to change gpu details 

You really believe that...? Nothing is going to change now surely.

As for the comparisons, its not perfect... the title does say whats in the box, and the eye is not in the box. The HDD part, apparently the PS4 can also have external hard disks, and obviously the XboxOne cannot swap the HDD (which for me is a massive issue which not many people seem to pick up on).

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Wait, did Sony pull out this one or why else are the usual suspects demolishing this comparison?
I don't see the problem apart from the misused title.

It might not be perfect but does one come of better than the other?

well, I will get two of them. Problem solved.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Turkish said:
Games on Demand is not backwards compatibility feature.

Yes it is. Any 360 games purchased digitally on the Xbox 360 can be downloaded for free to the Xbox One.

You can't. For that to happen there needs to be a software 360 emulator in the Xb1 and there isnt any. When MS said you cant play 360 games on XB1 they meant both digital and retail.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
J_Allard said:
Sweet I thought the PS Eye was not in the box.

The picture in OP says that too.

* Sold Separately *

Then it's a dumb picture. "whats in the box" should be what is in the box, not what is in the box + optional services/hardware.