By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft More First Party Games than ever Before for Years to Come

I really try to like Microsoft but as hard as I try I can't call them a "true" gaming company. I think they are more like a jack of all trades with the Xbox and that is precisely what I don't like about them. Their first party offerings look kinda generic to me...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Dickens said:
I want to see what Black Tusk Studios can do. The teaser they showed didn't really tell us anything besides being a shooter.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It did not look like a shooter.

It looked like a stealth game to me.

The character clearly fired a weapon at the end of the trailer. That's a shooter in my book.

selnor1983 said:
Dickens said:
I want to see what Black Tusk Studios can do. The teaser they showed didn't really tell us anything besides being a shooter.

It's confirmed it's a TPS Stealth game!

Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Dickens said:

So are we calling MGS and SC shooters?

Its a stealth game. With guns in it.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Dickens said:

Depends on what route it takes, the SC of today is very different than the first.

I don't think either are bad though.

Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Dickens said:

Depends on what route it takes, the SC of today is very different than the first.

I don't think either are bad though.

Yeah, me to.

To be honest genres are becoming less importnat. The lines are being blurred slowly.

I want another Kameo 2,

Also please bring back the cancelled xbox 360 sabreman game:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtOWzNaGkNs

Want more JRPG projects and love how the original had a lot of good sega exclusives and maybe should ms try to invest in them :).