By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which are you more excited about designing your own levels for.......

SSBB or LBP ?

expanded version for the noobs:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl or Little Big Planet ?

Around the Network

SSBB, i don't know enough about LBP

Both. LBP because you have more freedom, but SSBB because you can duke it out on them. :D

Right now? SSBB

Why? Closer to its release and as much fun as LBP looks I think it will be a lot more of a pain in the ass to make a good level in LBP than in SSBB. So I am mostly looking forward to dinking about with the level editor and then consuming as much content made by the rest of you suckers as I can =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

Smash, I plan on trying to fill a 1G SD card with maps.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

Why not Boom Blox? :P

Linkzmax said:
Why not Boom Blox? :P

O.K.  why not.

Which are you more excited to create levels for

1. SSBB

2. LBP

3.  Boom Blox

4.  or other?

LBP - because you can publish them, enter comps, let the world play your game etc. Sack Boys rulez :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Brawl, because LBP is an unproven franchise. I can't get TOO excited about a game if I've never played it before, seen it played besides on gametrailers, or seen at least on decent review or preview about the game.

Off topic a little, I hope LBP sells well, but I see Uncharted type sales, not Assassin's Creed type sales, in its future. Sony needs to drop some heavy dough on the marketing for it. It'll be tougher to sell PS3 owners on platforming than Wii owners, so your gonna have to use marketing to adjust.

Edit: Same for Boom Blox, I like how the game looks and like Spielberg, but I don't know enough about it to get excited yet. It could be the best game ever made, or it could be a sucky piece of crap. Nobody can know till they've played the majority of it. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

LBP - disigning a level with 3 of your friends together = win