By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - It's official, in NA the fad is over

Kayanator said:

Japanese hardware numbers are 100k according to both famitsu an media create.

So no NA supply was diverted to Japan. Yet NA number are below 100k, well below European numbers which is a smaller market.

In NA at least, the fad is over.

Seriously man, I'm sick of your posts, I don't like you, and you are either dense or trolling, so get over it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
___O_o______ said:
lol......

every single week
you guys spout out the same "it is sold out", "it is out of supply", "thAR ARE NO MOAR WII", etc.

As soon as I see a Wii sitting on a store shelf I will stop saying this. Guess what I have yet to see one when out and about. I've spoken to others who gave up and paid the high online prices since it was easier in the long run. Does this sound like a console that is in plentiful supply? I'm in NA by the way.

___O_o______ said:
lol......

every single week
you guys spout out the same "it is sold out", "it is out of supply", "thAR ARE NO MOAR WII", etc.

Are you actually agreeing with this troll topic creator, despite all the evidence to the contrary?

The blind leading the blind. You need to wise up. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Crap. I checked your other threads. You haven't made a single thread that wasn't a pointless trollflame.

If I see one more post this devoid of logic or civility. You're banned.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

weezy said:

for some reason this thread reminded me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE

Ya pretty much nailed it.

That made me and roommates recoil in horror.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
LISMDK said:
weezy said:

for some reason this thread reminded me of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y_LEbdEVE

Ya pretty much nailed it.

That made me and roommates recoil in horror.

Still laughing as I type this.

stof said:
Crap. I checked your other threads. You haven't made a single thread that wasn't a pointless trollflame.

im simply stating my opinion that the wii is a fad. does anything that goes against popular opinion deserve banning? 

i even gave evidence of support, japanese sales.

umm...guys im waiting for more kittys....where are my kittens!? you all dissapoint me (except Dolla Dolla)

@stof

While I agree the post is devoid of intelligent commentary, and is a blatant attempt at trolling. I would also make the observation that the troll is getting fed a full coarse meal. Those who feed trolls are the real problems. A ignored troll eventually leaves out of frustration and boredom. When members choose to feed them they will come back.

I know its not my place to say do this or do that, but shouldn't this thread been locked early on, the troll banned, and those who fed the troll severely admonished for the childish behavior. A troll is stupid, but people wasting valuable time bashing a troll are more stupid. Troll bashing ranks right up there with cow tipping.

Kayanator said:
stof said:

im simply stating my opinion that the wii is a fad. does anything that goes against popular opinion deserve banning?

i even gave evidence of support, japanese sales.

I think this is "one more post devoid of logic or civility."

NO NO, NO NO NO.