By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamestar.de: Watch Dogs 60FPS on PS4/PC

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:

hinch said:

If its turns out to be 720p on PS4. What the fuck Ubi?

The resolution is unconfirmed... the video in YouTube is 720p.

Ah, ok. But meh.. if it is indeed running at 720p on PS4.

I would have hoped 1080p would be standard for next gen consoles. Heck, I'd take a sub native res upscaled from like 900p or something over this.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Eternal said:

If it turns out to be 720p next-gen is shaping up to be massive flop.For me 1080p > 60fps if I can't have both

Most people prefer 60fps over high resolutions and I agree but the resolution is not confirmed yet.

Well, I'm not in the majority of people.I have 1080p tv and I want to finally begin to use it properly.Btw I never had problem with 30fps nor did I wish necessarily for something higher.

I hope Killzone will be 1080p.

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

This worries me! Do you know any direct-feed videos of it? Best would be PC, PS4 and Xbone :D

720p direct feed on PS4: http://youtu.be/_FnsO9l8vqI

I couldn't find a PC version.

The first gameplay revealed by Ubisoft at last year's E3 was supposed to me running on PC:

Did people honestly expect otherwise? The gpus in these PCs cost more than the consoles themselves.

zumnupy10 said:
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

This worries me! Do you know any direct-feed videos of it? Best would be PC, PS4 and Xbone :D

The first gameplay revealed by Ubisoft at last year's E3 was supposed to me running on PC:

Right, but that was a limited tech demo, I'm sure they've had to scale things back to make the whole game work properly

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
zumnupy10 said:
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Right, but that was a limited tech demo, I'm sure they've had to scale things back to make the whole game work properly

It looks better than the most recent demos Ubisoft released.

ethomaz said:

Even PC didn't look like the first trailer/screens.

This is always the case with Ubisoft´s fake gameplay trailers, the same happened to Far Cry 3...and the same WILL happen to Tom Clancy´s The Devision

CGI-Quality said:
orniletter said:
ethomaz said:

Even PC didn't look like the first trailer/screens.

This is always the case with Ubisoft´s fake gameplay trailers, the same happened to Far Cry 3...and the same WILL happen to Tom Clancy´s The Order

Do you mean The Division?

ooops, sorry :D ! You are right, The Order is the Sony exclusive by Ready at Dawn right ?

Eternal said:

Well, I'm not in the majority of people.I have 1080p tv and I want to finally begin to use it properly.Btw I never had problem with 30fps nor did I wish necessarily for something higher.

I hope Killzone will be 1080p.

Killzone is 1080p with SP in 30fps and MP in 60fps.

zumnupy10 said:

What I'm reading is that no version runs at that quality