By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost odyssey gets a 5/10 from gamespy.

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/mistwalker-rpg-2/850156p1.html

Its going to be one of those games that gets mixed reviews, i tend to agree with this one though.

Around the Network

hehe funny

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

After three reviews it haves 73% on game rankings.

That was my firght thought about this game 'average game'.

Oh well not that I really care about it....It doesn't appeal me at the beginning..

That's a pretty radical difference to the 88 it got from GameTrailers. To be honest, I watched the GT review, and spent the entire time thinking "This game looks boring as fuck. Why are they praising it so high?"

Of course I've never been a fan of jRPGs, but they don't usually repel me this much. =/

either you like turn based or you dont
gamespy was way to harsh, they attacked the genre of the game itself, if you dont like that genre you should NOT be reviewing it.

Kinda like the endless ocean review

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Around the Network

they also cracked down on the story big time, yet gametrailers loved it

its either hate or love

The game looks great, what's the main beef with it everyone has? Obviously there's some majour flaw.

So it's not the FF killer!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I take things like this with a grain of salt but GT does have a rep fro being very MS friendly. Also its not uncommon that in order for websites/magazines to get "the scoop" first they agree to give the game a slightly better review score, i think that happend with assisans creed.

i completely agreed with AC score that GT gave it and completely disagree with IGN

Gametrailers is not like that, they gave FF 12 a 82 i believe which means they dont give scores just for reputation. They know a let down when they see it.