By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your Favourite Next Gen Feature?

Better stuff... Faster bigger worlds. Online content.

Around the Network
Augen said:
That is a good question actually. Most of the new stuff is honestly not that exciting to me. I know what I'd love. The end, or very least minimizing, of load times.

Same, hopefully shorter load times. The touchpad on the ds4 could be useful, Tropico, Civilization etc, on consoles might finally play like their pc counterparts.

I just got a WiiU, and I must say the TV remote function is one of the most practical non gaming use for a console ever. I put my TV and cable box remotes in a box somewhere and exclusively use my game pad. The WiiU's web browser is also pretty good. Not as good as a computers, but hands down the best console browser out there.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

playing games from optical disks is mine

Being able to play games.

Around the Network
think-man said:

Yeah, I've been waiting for this feature for decades, I hated how all the video game consoles before Wii U/PS4/Xbone didn't play games...

I'm getting a ps4 but the rumble triggers on xbone's controller looks really cool, I hope I can use that controller soon for PC.

curl-6 said:
think-man said:

Yeah, I've been waiting for this feature for decades, I hated how all the video game consoles before Wii U/PS4/Xbone didn't play games...

The PS3 already has that feature.

Put the MGS 4 BD in the console and start the game. The console will literally play the game itself!

Flanneryaug said:
Off-TV Play.

I guess this.

Makes me happy to have a Vita and its a plus for getting the Wii U.

Locknuts said:
I like how you have to pay a subscription fee to play them online.

meanwhile, WiiU XD