By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why Xbox One is great.

Can't wait to see/hear Ethomaz's unbias opinion on the new controller, it hinges on me buying an Xbox One or not!

Around the Network
endimion said:
me the only thing I don't like about the new controller is the battery pack is hidden.... now I won't be able to use my pads like they are space ship and do major space battles when I'm board... that battery pack was perfect to hold them for that :P

OH WELL

LOL, I was expecting some kind of reason other then space ship battles. LOL

Seece said:
Can't wait to see/hear Ethomaz's unbias opinion on the new controller, it hinges on me buying an Xbox One or not!

Let me know how that goes....

I hate sports to the point that any focus on it is an active negative to me, haha.

Its great because of all the money it will save you.

You know, because once you've played it you will never want to play it again.

Moderated - Kresnik.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I hate sports to the point that any focus on it is an active negative to me, haha.

*looks at sig*

you know archery is a sport right.... it's even at the ollynpics.... heck even sword fighting is... just not with long sword or glaives

Meh who cares about the controller! its all about the games!! and xbone seems to have plenty.

Seece said:

I think if you liked the current Xbox Controller, you will like the new one, if you were never a big fan of the Xbox controller, then i don't think the new one will change your mind.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

endimion said:
curl-6 said:

*looks at sig*

you know archery is a sport right.... it's even at the ollynpics.... heck even sword fighting is... just not with long sword or glaives

And if archery and swordfighting as sports involved giant spiders and other monsters, I'd find them more interesting. ;)

curl-6 said:
endimion said:
curl-6 said:

*looks at sig*

And if archery and swordfighting as sports involved giant spiders and other monsters, I'd find them more interesting. ;)

true that you should write to Olympic commitee and petition for it :D that'd be cool :D we need to find the giant spiders thought... that's the tough part :D since dragons are gone....