By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - JayWood2010 Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JayWood2010 said:
D'awwh. Im feeling the love. Thank you random person :)

have it ever accured to you that the dude who made this thread might be trying to troll you?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Maris is Marucha? Alt confirmed! Didn't Maris used to have a Mass Effect avatar?

No but she had an avatar of Sally before.

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

have it ever accured to you that the dude who made this thread might be trying to troll you?

:'( </3  

Now im depressed

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

That's it mister! Not getting TLOU until its in the bargain bin, so like 3 months.

JayWood2010 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRtSHupVNI

Edit: god damn it, how does embedding work here?:(

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

That's it mister! Not getting TLOU until its in the bargain bin, so like 3 months.

lol you think its a game like mass effect? it would take more than 3 months to hit the bargain bin  

bananaking21 said:
Maris said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol you think its a game like mass effect? it would take more than 3 months to hit the bargain bin  

Talk dirty to me ;)

spurgeonryan said:
I think Jaywood is getting some love from Jay520. He has left the site since Jaywood became big. There is only room for one Jason.

Well thank god for that and hitman missing the mark ofcourse. 

OT: Interesting stealth thread

Maris said:

Talk dirty to me ;)

LOOOOOOL 

now thats what i call dirty talking!

op seems to have caused that glitch to trigger where you cannot see who made the post, a mod could probably tell us who loves JayWood so.