By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm going to make a Mii. But of whom?

your pichu sig scares me

Around the Network

ioi!

Segata Sanshiro !!!

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

SeriousWB said:
Postman Pat, it makes sense.

It does. But he doesn't really look like much. The no hat option is a killer on that one. Ditto the guy's crazy head shape. I've got everything bunched up at the top to make it look like he has a longer chin, but it's just not a narrow enough face.

I don't think I'll be keeping him.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Wow I'm bad at this. I figured I'd try David Cronenberg, but he just ended up looking like some guy.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

hehe...you should go to the Check Mii Out channel and look for some funny Miis...there's quite a lot by now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

make one of Chuck Norris

Make a mii of Chuck Norris... no wait don't make one, the other mii's won't like having their asses kicked.

Me! A Mii of me! \o/

I'm actually having a hard time with my Mii. It looked just perfect when I just had long hair and no beard, but now the only beard available is a huge and dark one. My facial hair is thick and manly and all, but nowhere near as dark as my hair, especially my moustache bit.

Also, my girlfriend recently changed her hairstyle from red curly hair to purple dreadlocks (yes, you read that right), and there's nothing even close to her in the menu. Oh the humanity!

Evil Abe Lincoln is a must.

I also have Willy Wonka, Michael Jackson and Teddy Roosevelt.

They round out my visitor Wiis.