By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cool new little trailer from Nintendo UK

cbarroso09 said:
Nintendo always disappoints. They have their downs and more downs, but you can enjoy playing other people's games even on their lowest points.

Fixed for accuracy!

Around the Network

That was just beautiful... *_*

Hm, all we need is Zelda U to be shown and Metroid U to be announced and I'll be enough content with that library for years. I want to see DS and 3DS level of support. :)

Einsam_Delphin said:
cbarroso09 said:
Nintendo always disappoints. They have their downs and more downs, but you can enjoy playing other people's games even on their lowest points.

Fixed for accuracy!

not sure if serious

Pretty good vídeo.
Too bad they won`t show this on TVs. People would love to know what is coming and would certainly incite a lot of people to buy one for the holidays.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Hm, all we need is Zelda U to be shown and Metroid U to be announced and I'll be enough content with that library for years. I want to see DS and 3DS level of support. :)

My hope is that Wii U's third year will be equivalent to the 3DS's third year in terms of game support.

MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
cbarroso09 said:

Fixed for accuracy!

not sure if serious

not sure if unsure

Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
cbarroso09 said:

Fixed for accuracy!

not sure if serious

not sure if unsure

I'm confused

MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
cbarroso09 said:

Fixed for accuracy!

not sure if serious

not sure if unsure

I'm confused

lol come on! You know I'm being a joker! cbarroso09's post was just to easy too mess with to pass up!

If they can keep busting out games like this then the Wii U will be fine.