By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Dragon's Crown Boosts PSVita Sales by 72% in America

Tagged games:

iBlah said:

was there ever a doubt that this game would be a system seller ?

I cant look away....

Around the Network

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFVJfA43UNM

Cool, will be interesting to see how the price cut, Killzone and Tearaway affect sales

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wait until KZ comes out ^^ it will be a 75% increase!! take that!

Too bad the Vita doesn't have a big game for Christmas. As plenty have said I would like to see how it does when Killzone and Tearaway release, especially if they snatch stellar reviews.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
halil23 said:
naruball said:
MohammadBadir said:

This is good and all until you realize that the Vita only sold 8K..

Unless you realise that this is not a serious thread. It mirrors the thread on Pikmin and its effect on WiiU hardware sales in the US. Both still doing bad, but not as bad as usual. 

Meanwhile on another thread...

Pikmin 3 Boosts Wii U Sales by 79% in America
MohammadBadir said:
It's impressive considering how small the franchise is. Shit will get real this October....

>_>

It's not that hard to read people when their signature tells you all you need to know. Take mine for example. Community is one of the best comedies ever created (imho). I will defend it no matter what. Still don't understand some people's mentality, but I sure know what to expect. 

--- Spam post ---

It liiiiiiives~!!

Sorry i had a frankstein moment with that news. Wonder how it will do with the price cut.

With that said, europe has now been falling in sales pretty direly and i know why. Because NOTHING is getting released here. Might be Sony land, but theres limits. Japan and the Us are getting games but Europe is getting the short end of the stick.

Holly balls!!!

This is a game so niche that I hadn't even thought about it in months yet it boosted sales 72%. Either something is up or the price cut+ killzone will triple this.

Nem said:
It liiiiiiives~!!

Sorry i had a frankstein moment with that news. Wonder how it will do with the price cut.

With that said, europe has now been falling in sales pretty direly and i know why. Because NOTHING is getting released here. Might be Sony land, but theres limits. Japan and the Us are getting games but Europe is getting the short end of the stick.

Yup. Non physical releases of games are also terrible for creating awareness of what's available. Still not sure why it's taking so long. If it's a Eurore is too many countries thing, then separate the Uk and at least release games faster here.