By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Unless The Wii/DS outsell the PS2 in every market I consider them a failure

Kayanator said:
Because then the wii/ds hasn't expanded the market they have only shifted the maret to new players while losing old ones.
Lol who did the wii lose? Right now the wii is selling more than the ps2 did in one year. ? I don't see how the ds is brought into this. Lol

Around the Network

Ok Hus, this is not fun anymore.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Kayanator said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
Blah, now it's not funny anymore...

Your Wii fad thread gave me some good laughs thanks to peoples answers, and your we need daily updates thread gave me some good laughs because people were falling for you, but know it becomes obviously that you are only trying to be funny.

no, this is a serious thread but no ones taking them seriously.

Look at my deduction above.

Your deduction would be correct if everyone who had a PS2 bought a Wii and only those people bought a Wii but that isn't the case.  People who have never bought a system or haven't bought a system in more than 10-15 years are buying the Wii and DS along with a good number of people that had PS2's.

Noob
I consider SSBB a failure if it doesn't outsell Smb 3.

Agreed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

You're right, look at those sales -- huge failures.

I don't want to think what you consider the Playstation 3 then at this point.

Around the Network

How many spamming/trolling threads and comments can someone actually start before he get´s stopped by a mod?

This is his second thread wich could be considered spamming/trolling are we waiting for his third before we stop him or do we let him go on so we can laugh at the logic he tries to present?

He is even worse then crazzy

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.