By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - We need Daily sales updates

Waiting a whole week is unsatifactory and too long. I want to see daily sales updates because as it is now, I think the weekly updates is a backwards method and even those are often late by days. Sure this site is usefull for the time being, but it will become almost obsolete soon as we have to wait an entire week for numbers.

Around the Network

And I suppose you would be the one willing to dedicate your life to that?

I bet ioi will love this idea

"just one fix..."

Kayanator said:
Waiting a whole week is unsatifactory and too long. I want to see daily sales updates because as it is now, I think the weekly updates is a backwards method and even those are often late by days. Sure this site is usefull for the time being, but it will become almost obsolete soon as we have to wait an entire week for numbers.

it won't become obsolete until it is possible to do daily updates and someone else does daily updates

that's like saying we need a cure for aids so aids drugs will become obsolete soon...they won't become obsolete until there is a better solution than the current drugs

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp
Around the Network

Yeah... you realize ioi does all this FOR FREE, right?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

rofl, since when is this place nexgetwars?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

do you really need daily charts? Does it really affect your life not to know sales trends for video games?

El Duderino said:
I bet ioi will love this idea

no way, he would rather go to realtime updating just like nexgenwars

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

While it would be interesting to see day-by-day numbers, I don't think it's a feasible idea. It would take too much work, and the reliability could decrease.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957