By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Players can get high (amongst other things) in GTA V, says ESRB

Tagged games:

So no explicit sex? Man I'm disappointed.

Around the Network

Aaaaand Australia will get shafted.

Strippers got an upgrade. GTA6 will feature next gen tities.

KHlover said:

Australia is retarded when they rate something. Like the whole crap that happend with Saints Row 4. They bitched over one weapon. Yet SR3 used the simliar weapons before and they didn't bat an eye. What was stopping the R18 rating anyway? Last time I checked, you're an adult at 18.

Meh. I got drunk and high and had sex in lots of games including previous GTA games. No biggie.

Around the Network
archer9234 said:
KHlover said:

Australia is retarded when they rate something. Like the whole crap that happend with Saints Row 4. They bitched over one weapon. Yet SR3 used the simliar weapons before and they didn't bat an eye. What was stopping the R18 rating anyway? Last time I checked, you're an adult at 18.

I'm from Germany, don't ask me xD

KHlover said:
archer9234 said:
KHlover said:

Germany has some serious issues when it comes to censor -_-

Wright said:
KHlover said:
archer9234 said:
KHlover said:

Germany has some serious issues when it comes to censor -_-

It has become better though. Now pretty much only EXTREME violence (somewhere above Mortal Kombat 9, just for reference) and showing off Nazi symbols will get your game censored. In earlier years they would just outright ban the games. Hence piracy still being EXTREMELY prevalent in Germany. USK really hurt the gaming market in Germany -_-

My friend in Australia had to buy the US PC version of SR4 so we could play together. Thanks to the removal of that stupid weapon. Frankly anything done in GTA shouldn't bat peoples eyes anymore. The hot coffee mod was blown way out of proportion. People got butt hurt over some clothes sex. But when poor people starve, nothing? The game is M. Only a single year seperates M to AO. Why are these things so taboo?