By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shahid Ahmad: “We Didn’t Announce Everything”, “Working Non-Stop on #JRPGVita”, “It’s Just the Beginning”

Tagged games:

pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:
Vita was present at GamesCom?

*Indie titles*

Haha, yeah, I'd say so.  

Makes the WiiU seem like a SNES in comparison.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
i hate this guy. really, he hypes shit so much and then it turns out to be and indie tittle. geez

This.

He said wait until we see what's available at Gamescom.  We waited, extremely hyped up about the  day Gamescom cometh, and nothing.  Another port or indie titles that I can buy on my PC.  Whoopty fucking doo.

kupomogli said:
bananaking21 said:
i hate this guy. really, he hypes shit so much and then it turns out to be and indie tittle. geez

This.

He said wait until we see what's available at Gamescom.  We waited, extremely hyped up about the  day Gamescom cometh, and nothing.  Another port or indie titles that I can buy on my PC.  Whoopty fucking doo.

I agree. I follow him on Twitter, so I should know. But at least there is some "AAA" game in store for Vita owners. He said on Twitter that it wasn't ready for E3 and apparently not for GamesCom either. My issue with him though, as much as I dig him and the work he is doing, is he should just refrain from speaking about it and just .... surprise us. Much better than getting people's hopes up and not delivering. I'm skeptical about this "AAA" game and I'm already being prepared for a disappointment lol

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

morenoingrato said:

What did the Wii U have at Gamescom?  I must have missed it.

Fucking sick of indie titles. Real games from real developers. He said it wont be a port I wonder does that cross Type 0 off the list?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:
Vita was present at GamesCom?

*Indie titles*

Haha, yeah, I'd say so.  

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Weedlab said:

I agree. I follow him on Twitter, so I should know. But at least there is some "AAA" game in store for Vita owners. He said on Twitter that it wasn't ready for E3 and apparently not for GamesCom either. My issue with him though, as much as I dig him and the work he is doing, is he should just refrain from speaking about it and just .... surprise us. Much better than getting people's hopes up and not delivering. I'm skeptical about this "AAA" game and I'm already being prepared for a disappointment lol

Him and Sony hyping up Gamescom like they did had me waiting for it.  The closer the event drew near, the more one day felt like several.   Exactly like you said.  Would be better to just be surprised.

You know, I kind of feel bad for the guy. His job is the Vita. It's not like he could come out and say "yeah, Sony isn't really giving us any resources and third parties don't want to support it". He has to hype it cause that's his job.

The real problem is that Sony simply doesn't seem interested in investing into this thing. Sony either doesn't think the handheld market has a future or has surrendered to the 3DS.

kupomogli said:
Weedlab said:

Him and Sony hyping up Gamescom like they did had me waiting for it.  The closer the event drew near, the more one day felt like several. 

I totally agree ... don't get me wrong I like indie games - much more than I thought I would. Guacamelee and Velocity are ace titles, but they are too bite sized for me at times (and they are among the best). I want games with some meat, and as you said all that hyping raised my expectations. Some people even predicted GTA Vita based on the hype lol What a disappointment that turned out to be. I'm a little tired of seeing games that are traditionally found on iOS devices and such.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

pokoko said:
morenoingrato said:

What did the Wii U have at Gamescom?  I must have missed it.

Exactly.

Keep kidding yourselves, indie games are not an acceptable line-up.