By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I HAVE 1000 POSTS!!!!!!

OMG-I have never thought I would get this far. I'm going to be an obsessive!!! *tries to calm down* I might be a God before the end of the year! Everybody congratulate me!!!

Around the Network

congratz

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Correct the spelling/grammar in your post and I shall give you a cookie.

I don't know why...but everyone shows up as a VGChartz God to me...I figured ioi just got generous with the titles.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

congrats on your 1000th

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I don't know why...but everyone shows up as a VGChartz God to me...I figured ioi just got generous with the titles.

well you are our god too ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TWRoO said:

fixed *puts hand out*

@Ben. Apparently mods see everyone as Gods for some reason, all the regular posters see the correct titles.

Hey, I just got 1000 posts (this should be 1001) but I did not have to sing and dance about it
and, I had to change my profile after about 650 posts

wiiforever said:
TWRoO said:

fixed *puts hand out*

*Gives half a cookie*