By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, i was still hoping for Romney to make a huge comeback, he was my favourite. At least is the smart move to do, since the Republicans were too divided to go against the powerful duo Obama/Clinton :D.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network
brute said:
Damstr8 said:
It doesnt really matter at this point, A democrat will win this election,Bush has made sure of that.But i still have hope that a republican will be elected instead of obama and hilary clinton.

i doubt that will happen

Yea,me too...but its nice to have hope right?

Tavin said:
Wow, i was still hoping for Romney to make a huge comeback, he was my favourite. At least is the smart move to do, since the Republicans were too divided to go against the powerful duo Obama/Clinton :D.
They aren't exactly a duo... more like rivals at this point.

Wouldn't it be awesome if it was Obama/Clinton??? FTW for sure.

superchunk said:
He just announced he was dropping out so they could solidify the Republican stance and have a better change against Clinton/Obama. I bet Huckabee drops before the week is over.

This is very good news for the Republicans.. not McCain can focus on the general election while the two Democrats fight it out for another couple months.. I was hoping it would be the other way around.

Around the Network

I'm not big on Obama or Clinton, and I'm a democrat. Of course I'm also moderate, and not an idiot who can only look at my own party. Clinton just has way too many awful ideas, and Obama is too inexperienced. McCain isn't awful, but I guess if anyone I would prefer Obama. With a good (experienced) cabinet he could be a good president.

I am independant (and actually more right leaning) but I think the country NEEDS a democratic president to swing policy back towards center. Some messed up stuff has happened in the pas 7 years that needs some rectification.

OT, I don't think any of the republicans stood a chance against either Hillary or Obama, the party needs to regroup and reevaluate their outdated social agenda. What ever happened to small central government conservatives :(

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X

Also, we really need a democratic president right now if we want to clean up Bush's mess. Not because only a democrat is capable of it (I truly believe McCain would be too), but because with a democratic congress, you need a democratic president to get anything done. Just as with a republican congress you need a republican president to get anything done.

CrashMan said:
What ever happened to small central government conservatives :(

They've turned into religious zealots.

superchunk has summed it up, nothing more to say

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)