By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My profile just got bumped to the 5th page of results!

I blame Wii Fit. autorefreshers. 

Seriously, the signature traps are funny, but that's just stupid cheating. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I guess congrats :P You should be happy :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Final-Fan said:

Griffin has 28,000 views!!

hmm what happens to the servers when someone pushes refresh over and over and over??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Final-Fan said:

Griffin has 28,000 views!!

hmm what happens to the servers when someone pushes refresh over and over and over??

Denial of Service. Those people are the main culprits of webpage slowdown.

I was on the first page until all of these auto refreshers bumped me to the second page.

Around the Network

I got mine by honest and fair cheating, the people that suddenly jumped to 20+k views in a matter days just wrote a simple script that refreshes the page every few seconds.

Wow I thought Lolita was number 2 like a week ago and now she is one of the lasts on the first page =X...

you know what u should do, put a link on your own site

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

twesterm said:
I got mine by honest and fair cheating, the people that suddenly jumped to 20+k views in a matter days just wrote a simple script that refreshes the page every few seconds.

You should use your powers for good use and fine them...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Lol , Im the 199th ... at least Im in the top 200 :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!