By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HEAVY RAIN passes 3M sales.

Great.

Around the Network

Awesome.

I hope Beyond can do half of that. I think it would mean a success.

m0ney said:
3 mil is not enough for this great game. It's the only ps3 exclusive really worth owning in my eyes, all others have problems - annoying gunfights (unsharted LOL), too kiddy (ratchet & jak), too stale (god of repetitive), too overrated (2 hour journey).

Yes I agree it deserves WAY more sales! And Out of all the PS3 you only named 4? I mean I know you said in your eyes it is the only exclusive worth having but really? Out of EVERY exclusive game it has you named 4. And Uncharted you only had one thing to say and it was annyoing gun fights? And the Rachet games are kiddy? Those games are actully pretty good with interesting story adn gameplay are you saying kiddy because they are animated/cartoon style games? God Of War agreed it get repetitive but still doesn't change the fact that it is a good game. Heck with that thought every game is repetitive in aspects. As for Journey....never played it so can't speak on it lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Great game, it deserves the sales.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

zumnupy10 said:

The Mad Jack scene is also tough because there are too many buttons to press and hold at the same time when Norman starts to feel sick because of the drugs.

What's the problem? You have to fail that sequence in order to achieve the trophy afterwards by letting Mad Jack die.

Around the Network

Heavily undertracked... great to see this game pushing good numbers. Cant wait to play B.t.S.

Wright said:
zumnupy10 said:

The Mad Jack scene is also tough because there are too many buttons to press and hold at the same time when Norman starts to feel sick because of the drugs.

What's the problem? You have to fail that sequence in order to achieve the trophy afterwards by letting Mad Jack die.

There is a trophy for letting Mad Jack lives. But then Norman dies and you need him alive for certain ends.

zumnupy10 said:
Wright said:
zumnupy10 said:

There is a trophy for letting Mad Jack lives. But then Norman dies and you need him alive for certain ends.

Seriously? I don't remember any trophy like that. Maybe you're confusing foes?

Wright said:
zumnupy10 said:
Wright said:
zumnupy10 said:

Seriously? I don't remember any trophy like that. Maybe you're confusing foes?

I may have confused myself.  The trophy is to make norman kill mad jack.

dont mind me i just came to post this

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)