By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CBOAT is a dirty liar!: PS4 late October, One SDK not ready yet (hence delay), Platinum Games making exclusive for One?

I wonder if the number of countries/pre-orders made them change their minds. But they wouldn't have made the decision for that on Monday... so CBOAT was wrong...wow.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

I'm almost certain by now that cboat is a Microsoft Dude. He gets everything right about Microsoft but not so much about Sony stuff. (.noconfirm)

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
I'm almost certain by now that cboat is a Microsoft Dude. He gets everything right about Microsoft but not so much about Sony stuff. (.noconfirm)

He was wrong about Mirrors Edge and Prince of Persia being at Microsfts E3 press conference.

Ban CBOAT :(

CBOAT needs to have his boat sinked. Dirty swine!

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
OdinHades said:

He was wrong about Mirrors Edge and Prince of Persia being at Microsfts E3 press conference.

It's making me have second doubts about the production issues. The nail in the coffin will be Platnium games exclusvity being wrong.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:

It's making me have second doubts about the production issues. The nail in the coffin will be Platnium games exclusvity being wrong.

He still has TGS for that Platinum game thing and he also has that X1 kinect-less sku for next year (did I get this right?). lol

tiffac said:
MonstaMack said:

He still has TGS for that Platinum game thing and he also has that X1 kinect-less sku for next year. lol

Platnium games is more out of left field seeing as how the Kinect sku can become a reality if low sales still exist. I guess we'll find out come TGS.

It's just that simple.

tiffac said:
MonstaMack said:

He still has TGS for that Platinum game thing and he also has that X1 kinect-less sku for next year (did I get this right?). lol

That's not his prediction: http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2013/07/23/xbox-one-to-release-in-kinect-less-bundle-in-2014/

Nsanity said:
tiffac said:
MonstaMack said:

That's not his prediction: http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/2013/07/23/xbox-one-to-release-in-kinect-less-bundle-in-2014/

But he is not suppose to be making predictions. Unless CBOAT became the insider version of Pachter. lol!