By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hot Topics Broke

I click on Hot Topics and it lists results based off thread length verses most recent. Doesn't happen on my phone. It's anything every time having to manually fix it. I'm on firefox. Help. It's been happening for like a week.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
You accidently clicked on a category to filter, thus you have to delete your cookies to return things to normal. This website is broken like that.

I searched my cookies and found on for sorting results. Deleated it and things are good now. Can't replicate it by messing with filters though. Must have been something else.

Thank you everyone.

RolStoppable said:
JoeTheBro said:
RolStoppable said:
You accidently clicked on a category to filter, thus you have to delete your cookies to return things to normal. This website is broken like that.

I searched my cookies and found on for sorting results. Deleated it and things are good now. Can't replicate it by messing with filters though. Must have been something else.

Thank you everyone.

Click on "Posts" to replicate the problem. I wasn't refering to the boxes you can check/uncheck in the drop down menu for Forum Filters.

You know way too much about this site...

I thought that the store hot topic had gone out of business... Misleading topic title.

JWeinCom said:
I thought that the store hot topic had gone out of business... Misleading topic title.

I wanted my stupid site issues thread to be the most clicked site issues thread of all time. Muahahaha!